[NCUC Outreach] Reminder: NCUC Outreach Meeting in an Hour

Edward Morris edward.morris at alumni.usc.edu
Sat Mar 30 18:04:07 CET 2013

Hi Sam,

It's really good to hear from you. I was afraid we lost you. You were
missed.

I've written up a Summary of the meeting that is out for people to look at
and comment on. When I get the feedback I need I'll post it for everyone to
read.

Are you still up for doing some youth outreach? If you'd like to talk about
it please let me know and we can try to arrange  a Skype call to talk about
things.

Again, great to hear from you! I hope things are going well.

Ed