[Membership-affairs] Welcome to the Noncommercial Users Constituency of ICANN

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 15:53:21 CEST 2013

Hi

> "What is NCUC" now, but content lifted from Ning as per Bill's suggestion.
> (Take a look at http://new.ncuc.org if you haven't already.)
> If you want to edit it, just say so.

checked, I think that we are moving slowly slowly to something to
be presented and we can put as suggested blog entry during ICANN meeting,
it can be good experience, no need for long post , just updates or thoughts
of icann session, CD etc..

> Do you want a login so you can start filling it up?

thanks , received the account info :)

> http://redmine.ncuc.org ... has been up since end of January
> (created it during the intersessional in LA, Kim played with
> it a little).
> It's on my toy server now (very slow), if we start to use it for real
> I'll move it over to ncuc's server.

we can try it, for example listing all those items and tasks and see if we
can have some leverage using it, having better visibility of what we are
doing and aiming to go

> Yes, but I don't really know anything about it other than that Wilson
> used it to export the blog entries (and imported them to WP).
> Presumably it would work for member pages as well - Wilson?

and so we can try using http://buddypress.org/ ?

Rafik