[Membership-affairs] Welcome to the Noncommercial Users Constituency of ICANN

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Mon Jul 8 10:19:18 CEST 2013

I took some of that text from the brochure, which will also be on the site, so re-use might be a little awkward?  for now, why not just go with the About stuff from the extant site, we'll revise and fill in missing pages later.  Let's work with what we have on hand, no?  There's no more time for woodcrafting now.

http://new.ncuc.org/events/past-conferences-and-workshops/ still needs the stuff I'd sent previously…

http://new.ncuc.org/events/forthcoming-events/ needs to refresh because I added the EC meeting and moved and revised the other two on Confluence so they'd all be together.  Please point to the links that are off https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/NCUC+@+ICANN+47%2C+Durban+South+Africa+July+2013

Rushing, thanks

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer
  University of Zurich, Switzerland