[NCUC Outreach] FW: Joining the list

Wilson Abigaba wilson at isoc.ug
Tue Apr 9 04:29:47 CEST 2013

Actually, I wanted to raise this point, perhaps to the Outeach and
executive committee.

People still don't know how to join our constituencies. One has to be
added onto ncsg-discuss after being approved by the NCSG EC. Applying
to join ncsg is a big mystery for many as the form on the confluence
site doesn't even work, leave alone getting to it!

I get many requests from our own ncuc.org site applying for membership
but it's not the right way!

So, apart from telling those potential members that 'Apply to NCSG and
choose NCUC', what else can we do?

Regards,
Wilson