[NCUC Finance] Fwd: ICANN FY14 Budget Process: Presentation Materials from Call #2

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at internetgovernance.org
Mon Jan 21 16:28:59 CET 2013

Thanks Bill,

On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 12:21 PM, William Drake <william.drake at uzh.ch>
 wrote:

> Hi
>
> Welcome to where the action is…We had an ICANN budget call the other
> night.  Initial presentation painfully snoozy but useful details in the
> follow up, please see the attached docs.  Important points: 22 March
> deadline for Fast Track budget requests due

However, according to ICANN's timeline, all fast track requests will be
evaluated by staff by Apr 1.  So it seems that, in order to have a full
consideration of our request (and as a matter of courtesy), we should
submit far earlier than Mar 22.

-- B

(e.g. for the IGF Baku meeting in the fall, where I'd like to organize an