[NCUC Finance] Hosting the NCUC E-Platform

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Tue Feb 19 09:44:40 CET 2013

Moving to finance team only,

This is the first time we're doing this kind of thing with the team,
so the process isn't routine yet, but my idea would be that the
finance team reviews the request and either forwards it to the EC for
decision or bounces it back to the e-team if additional info or
clarifications are needed.
Once EC approves, it'd go back to the e-team again to create
the server and have the bill sent to Milton.

Am I on the right track?

Tapani