[NCUC Finance] FW: Approve expenditure

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Fri Feb 8 15:22:04 CET 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: ncu-exec-bounces at ipjustice.org [mailto:ncu-exec-bounces at ipjustice.org] On Behalf Of Milton L Mueller
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 11:41 PM
To: Non-Commercial Users - ICT Policy - Internet Governance - ICANN
Subject: [Ncu-exec] Approve expenditure

Dear EC members:
We have discussed the Toronto event and we need to get organization and plans underway so that work can begin in Prague.
We have discussed repeating the same financial arrangement as the San Francisco event: we pay Robin $5000 from NCUC funds, and then Robin raises additional sponsorship money. NCUC's account gets 80% of what is left of that money after costs, and Robin gets the other 20%.

I need to EC's approval before cutting a check. I would like to get this settled quickly, so unless I hear an objection I will writer her a check from the NCUC account Monday.

Milton L. Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
Internet Governance Project
http://blog.internetgovernance.org