[NCUC E-team] DNSSEC

Michael J. Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Tue May 14 11:59:58 CEST 2019

Sorry I didn't reply Tapani, I didn't realise it isn't enabled already! Yes
from me.

Something I also looked up is whether or not the website is hosted on green
servers, which it isn't (
https://www.thegreenwebfoundation.org/green-web-check/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ncuc.org
).

I don't recommend changing providers or anything like that, but I always
think that if they get enough customer feedback, perhaps they will move to
greener sources. Could I / we draft a very short message to our hosting
provider?

Best,
-Michael