[NCUC E-team] ncuc facebook

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 04:48:33 CET 2018

One of the things I remember now we use Facebook well on NCSG group is
the events

Events can give us the tagging option and post approval so we have
more moderation/notification options

I think they may also integrate w/ calendar

Never explored but there may be an ICS way

We need to figure out a way to use Facebook and not to be locked in
there, choose only selected areas to interact

It's not that easy, imagery crafting tends to disappoint a lot

And always goes off-topic, off-calendar, generally more work than good results

We need to work in partnership w/ selected other groups which made it
work well like Hague Lab

Best,

Renata