[NCUC E-team] ncuc facebook

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 21:42:42 CET 2018

Hi Ayden

You asked about NCUC facebook presence

The only facebook presence we have is NCSG group

This group has past leaders as admins and some people not involved in
NCSG anymore and we can't remove them

This can be a problem in theory

But the effort to seek out the do the removals is probably the same as
mitigating an eventual problem, should it occur

NCSG Chair is currently admin too

A page was discussed in the past - for NCUC

A group was thought to be better because members use more twitter and
relationship building is key

NCSG group still has very low numbers

So it was decided to continue investing in NCSG group rather than
"reinventing the wheel"

Of course if there's a volunteer willing to take that up, they can do it

But we would have more reach numbers w/ twitter, as per stats on the tweets

Best,

Renata