[NCUC E-team] an intranet for NCUC - was this ever discussed?

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 21:35:18 CET 2017

Hi Tapani

Yup, the different levels of permission here would be the deal breaker
for a list solution, I think.
Even if we don't "need" different access, we need different
organizational structure
i.e. a folder for treasury
a folder for selection calls
a folder for e-team data

A folder or a page

In case of a page w/ linked docs, yes, Wordpress could work

But I think pulling in from the site (or linked at the site) could not
be secure enough

So maybe a free wordpress

But still I think something like a virtual drive w/ an intranet "home"
like interface would be better

Do others SO/ACs have anything of this kind?

Thanks