[NCUC E-team] SSL

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at internetgovernance.org
Tue Aug 1 14:06:58 CEST 2017

I wouldn't mind learning how to implement/manage a Let'sEncrypt cert.

But we really should consider the ongoing maintenance (namely who is
doing it). Does Gandi support keeping a LetEncrypt cert updated
automatically?

If not, maybe Gandi offers a cert service we should consider?
Brenden Kuerbis
Internet Governance Project
http://internetgovernance.org