[NCUC E-team] Website Prototype Back

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Sat Dec 17 14:29:00 CET 2016

FY18 Community Additional Budget Requests Timeline

Start

End

Kick off and Submission period

12/15/2016

1/30/2017

Preliminary review of requests by ICANN staff

1/31/2017

3/10/2017

SO/AC consultations at ICANN 58 (by request, during   Constituents’ Day)

3/11/2017

3/16/2017

Final assessments and recommendations by ICANN staff

3/20/2017

4/14/2017

ICANN Board review and approval at May Board meeting

5/15/2017

5/31/2017

End of Jan this year so yes we need to start think about our approach on this now.