[NCUC E-team] Website Prototype Back

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Fri Dec 16 00:44:19 CET 2016

For the website I have offered previously to organize hosting on AWS which if we setup correctly can be very low maintenance if we do the initial setup correctly (i.e clicking update in the WordPress instance, everything else is handled by AWS) and is also something I can offer training on.

Offer stands.

-J