[NCUC E-team] Email Issues - Follow-up

Gannon, James-1 james-1.gannon at novartis.com
Wed Apr 13 12:23:17 CEST 2016

Hey can whomever has the requisite details sigh up to the following services to try and increase our IP reputation within the outlook/MS ecosystem:

JMRS:
https://postmaster.live.com/snds/JMRP.aspx

SNDS:
https://postmaster.live.com/snds/

Our IP reputation is pretty low due to shared hosting spam unfortunately (Have we considered migrating to a dedicated host?), and also I was told that we are sending mails to addresses at MS/Outlook/Hotmail that are bouncing constantly due to mailbox limits and no longer existing accounts, this lowers our reputation based on their internal algorithms also.

James Gannon
IGM Manager - Projects & IT Security SME

Novartis Ireland Ltd
Information Governance Management
Global Standards and Solutions
Vista Building, Elm Park
Merrion Road
Dublin 4, Ireland
Office: +353-1-220-4370
Cell: +353-87-146-6195
James-1.Gannon at Novartis.com<mailto:James-1.Gannon at Novartis.com>