[NCUC E-team] human rights on NCUC website

Milan, Stefania Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu
Sun Feb 8 07:20:37 CET 2015

pls ignore my earlier email.

as NCUC (individual members) contributed to (rather than this being a NCUC initiative), it is not going up to the website.

s.

________________________________
Da: Milan, Stefania
Inviato: domenica 8 febbraio 2015 04.54
A: e-team NCUC; William Drake
Oggetto: human rights on NCUC website

Hi there

NCUC has organized a session on human rights on Wed the 11th, 10.30-12

The session is entitled 'Corporate responsability of ICANN to respect human rights'

a group has prepared a number of documents, that we should include in our website.

I have added a new session on Singapore 52 on http://www.ncuc.org/events/icann-meetings/

unless there are objections/better suggestions, i am going to publish the following:

  *   publish the HR FAQ on our website, as well as event flyer,  in a dedicated session under 'Policy' (ncuc.org/policy)
  *   add link to HR FAQ to the Singapore 52 under 'Meetings' (ncuc.org/events/icann-meetings/<http://www.ncuc.org/events/icann-meetings/>)
  *   on Tuesday, right after constituency day, i will put the announcement of the HR session on the homepage (next to the slide show, where constituency day is currently advertised)

NCUC member Article 19 has released today a working paper on ICANN corporate responsibility. Shall we publish it to our website?

let me know what your thoughts are on this, and i will act accordingly :-)

stefi

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.