[NCUC E-team] Suggestion for website update

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 13:46:29 CEST 2015

Hi,

I think updating the website look and feel can create some momentum to get
more content and rearrange its structure for better UX . We shouldn't
postpone this but get the e-team to give feedback and input to keep this
going. There are service invisionapp.com we can use to make comments on
prototype .

Best,

Rafik