[NCUC E-team] Suggestion for website update

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Fri Aug 21 13:14:29 CEST 2015

Hey all,

I don’t see much interest in this unfortunately so I’ll come back and revisit it later in the year to see if there is more response, I’ll be taking down the development site listed below on Sunday so if anyone has any further feedback before I put it on a shelf to be looked at later please let me know.

-James