[NCUC E-team] [NCUC-DISCUSS] Revising the NCUC Bylaws

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Fri Aug 14 12:54:48 CEST 2015

On Aug 14 10:36, Maryam Bakoshi (maryam.bakoshi at icann.org) wrote:

> Yes, a refresh should bring up the correct listing… The only thing
> that worries me is the spaces/random lines, I have cc’ed the e-team
> to please help.

For reasons long forgotten the bylaws team was handled differently
from the others and would've required different code in the teams
page.

Since those reasons are no longer relevant as far as I can tell,
I simply removed its special handling (in /usr/local/lib/teams2html):
now it's formatted just like the rest and the teams page works as is.