[NCUC E-team] BuddyPress

Maryam Bakoshi maryam.bakoshi at icann.org
Fri Aug 21 14:36:39 CEST 2015

Dear All,

Couple of months ago, in my meeting with Bill, he suggested we add a functionality to the NCUC website that allows members interact on a ‘social’ platform.
I began to research this idea and came across BuddyPress; BuddyPress helps you run any kind of social network on your WordPress, with member profiles, activity streams, user groups, messaging, and more.
I have played around with BuddyPress and it seems to me, that it would be a good fit for Bill’s idea.
I have installed the plugin on the NCUC website, but I am holding off doing anything until I get approval/suggestions.
Please, I would really appreciate your input.
To learn more about BuddyPress, please visit https://buddypress.org.

Many thanks,
--
Maryam Bakoshi