[NCUC E-team] Add Maryam Bakoshi to Lists Please

Milan, Stefania Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu
Sat Sep 20 00:32:16 CEST 2014

great, thanks! I was going to do it now.

Best, stefi

-
________________________________
Da: bkuerbis at gmail.com <bkuerbis at gmail.com> per conto di Brenden Kuerbis <bkuerbis at internetgovernance.org>
Inviato: venerdì 19 settembre 2014 21.10
A: Milan, Stefania
Cc: William Drake; e-Team; Maryam Bakoshi
Oggetto: Re: [NCUC E-team] Add Maryam Bakoshi to Lists Please

Hi Stef,

I happened to see this and subscribed Maryam to both lists.

Best,

Brenden

---------------------------------------
Brenden Kuerbis
Internet Governance Project
http://internetgovernance.org

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 12:43 PM, Milan, Stefania <Stefania.Milan at eui.eu<mailto:Stefania.Milan at eui.eu>> wrote:
Noted. Saw also the authomatic request but i m away from my computer so dont have the password on me right now. Will do later tonight

Sent from my iPhone

On 19/set/2014, at 18:39, "William Drake" <wjdrake at gmail.com<mailto:wjdrake at gmail.com>> wrote:

> Dear e-team
>
> I just got off an hour call with Maryam Bakoshi, our new UK-based, part-time staffer provided by ICANN.  She's very nice and will be a great help to us.  Maryam used to work at Accenture, and has a MSc in Information Technology from the University of Nottingham, so she can be of assistance in particular with respect to our e-stuff, e.g. mail lists, data base, website, etc.
>
> Could someone with the admin privileges please add maryam.bakoshi at icann.org<mailto:maryam.bakoshi at icann.org> to 1) the ncuc-discuss list (I assume this can be done without putting her in the members data base), and 2) the e-team list?  Then she can follow any relevant discussions, ask questions as she ramps up as needed, and be a resource for us.  And Maryam, as I said, maybe have a look back through the public archive of this list to take stock of info that's been shared thus far on our various e-tools issues.
>
> For starters, Joly, I think you've been receiving all the requests from people trying to join our mail lists.  Maryam can take that over, checking names against the data base etc.  Going forward, when there are intakes of new members to be added, she can do it. She can also work with us on maintaining the data base, managing the election, forwarding ICANN news announcements to members so Rafik and I don't have to, etc.
>
> Stefi, I'd suggested that she could look into feeding relevant info from the ICANN website to a designated space on our home page, so there's current info on an ongoing basis for members etc. who don't always look at the ICANN site.  We'll have to work out just how to do this, but you two can put your heads together on the basics.  She knows Word Press.
>
> Thanks, and a big welcome to Maryam!
>
> Bill

> William J. Drake
> International Fellow & Lecturer
>  Media Change & Innovation Division, IPMZ
>  University of Zurich, Switzerland
>  ICANN, www.ncuc.org<http://www.ncuc.org>
> william.drake at uzh.ch<mailto:william.drake at uzh.ch> (direct), wjdrake at gmail.com<mailto:wjdrake at gmail.com> (lists),
>  www.williamdrake.org<http://www.williamdrake.org>

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.