[NCUC E-team] Outdated Welcome

João Carlos Rebello Caribé caribe at entropia.blog.br
Sun Nov 30 21:00:26 CET 2014

Dears for E-team,

First sorry for this outdated introduction, also I can help in any task of E-team. I'm not technical savvy, my knowledge on this is something between regular PHP, and Web design  skills to a closer to none knowledge on server operation.

But I'm marketing professional, focused on the Internet, that's the skills I use nowadays to run grassroots campaigns for Movimento Mega causes.  Also I can usefully on this area. Also can help on capacity building and communication actions, that's one other skill I developed because the campaigns, when we perceived that we're running inside a "bubble", the regular citizen was out, by this we starting decoupaging the whole subject to fit on different niches, It was a success. To implement it we need to go where the niches "lives" : Social Networks, Foruns, etc...

Also on this focus, I was looking for NCUC's presence on Social Media, and found it more outdated than me:
The last Twitter post was on October ( https://twitter.com/ncuc ) the NCSG group was last updated on July 2013 ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/64248280811/) Nothing found on Google Plus...

So, since I'm new, I don't know the reasons of this abandonment, also I'm here to help and not to be a boring guy.

--
João Carlos R. Caribé
Consultor