[NCUC E-team] Ballots

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Sun Nov 30 20:02:12 CET 2014

Team,

There was a small glitch in the voter list (I just sent
fixed one to Glen), and I guess this merits documenting
here so it won't trip us again next time:

One person who's both an individual member and additional
representative of an organization had her correct address
in "email" field for the latter role and in "email2" for
the former. I presume this happened because the individual
membership was added later and the database doesn't allow same
email twice.

But since "email" is the field used for ballots, this meant
there would've been no ballot sent to the person at all.

The solution is obvious, set correct address in "email"
for the individual role and in "email2" for the addrep role.
In the long run it'd be better to get distinct addresses
for both roles even in this case, though.