[NCUC E-team] Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Wed Nov 26 09:56:47 CET 2014

On Nov 26 09:34, William Drake (wjdrake at gmail.com) wrote:

> > On Nov 25, 2014, at 9:41 PM, Tapani Tarvainen <ncuc at TAPANI.TARVAINEN.INFO> wrote:
> >
> > Perhaps rather freeze it - don't advertise it (remove it from the page
> > showing lists and the team display) and block subscriptions, but keep
> > it for the sake of preserving its archives.

> I personally don’t think there’d be much point, the archives don’t
> contain much that future generations will need to consult, but if
> for completeness you’d like to do this I’m not opposed either.

OK, done. It's no longer visible at

and someone seems to have removed it from
http://www.ncuc.org/participate/working-teams/
as well already.

I also unsubscribed everybody and set it to reject
posting attempts with rejection message "This list is not active"
and removed it from the script that builds the teams page
(/usr/local/lib/teams2html).

List archives remain readable but there's nothing actively
pointing there.