[NCUC E-team] Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Wilson Abigaba wilson at isoc.ug
Fri Nov 21 15:25:56 CET 2014

Folks,

Our domain has expired that that day hence the bounced email but we renewed
it and all is ok now. I hope I didn't miss any communication during that
time.

Yes, My admin rights have been quite redundant but I can assist once in a
while if called upon. I therefore wouldn't mind if my admin rights are
revoked although more admins can also be added.

Regards,
Wilson