[NCUC E-team] Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Milan, Stefania Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu
Fri Nov 21 12:59:02 CET 2014

Hi

I fully support this move, as we need admins who are ready to react to requests and problems.

Was any action taken? Otw I can do it

Stefania

________________________________
Da: e-team-bounces at lists.ncuc.org <e-team-bounces at lists.ncuc.org> per conto di William Drake <wjdrake at gmail.com>
Inviato: lunedì 17 novembre 2014 13.33
A: joly at punkcast.com
Cc: e-Team
Oggetto: Re: [NCUC E-team] Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Wilson was on the NCUC EC last year and was involved in the eteam.  I have not heard a word from him in well over a year, and perhaps he's no longer involved in ISOC Uganda. I would not delete him as a member without having confirmation that's what he wants, but probably he doesn't get a ballot this time unless you hear from him with a new address.

Wilson's still listed as the sys admin for some of our lists.  I would suggest that administrative management of the lists be swapped to Maryam with you as backup if you're willing.

Bill