[NCUC E-team] Elections

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at internetgovernance.org
Sat Nov 15 17:34:17 CET 2014

Thanks Tapani,

I was looking at the database yesterday and wondering what had gone amiss,
given the high level of unconfirmed members. Thanks for catching the
mailing error.  I agree you should resend the mail ASAP to members who have
not yet confirmed.

Brenden Kuerbis
Internet Governance Project
http://internetgovernance.org