[NCUC E-team] Elections

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Mon Nov 3 10:03:44 CET 2014

On Nov 03 10:48, Tapani Tarvainen (ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info) wrote:

> the key issue is what should be done about the unverified ones. If
> memory serves, the plan was to send new verification request before
> this year's election and update the database accordingly.

> I guess that could still be done, it won't take long

If we want to do this it should be done ASAP.
It shouldn't take more than half an hour, steps
needed are listed in almost cut'n'paste form in
http://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/e-team/2013-December/000531.html

I can do it if needed, if someone else handles this:

> apart from the time needed to make corrections people send in.

I don't expect there'll be all that many corrections though.