[NCUC E-team] web site: fix Article 29 piece?

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 11:18:09 CET 2014

Hi

Could someone with the keys help with this?  On the Euralo list we were discussing the Article 29 stuff and I thought I’d point out that it started with NCUC writing to them, so I looked at the site and found this notice, http://www.ncuc.org/ARTICLE-29-WORKING-PARTY-OBJECTS-TO-LEA-WHOIS-PROPOSALS-IN-RAA-NEGOTIATIONS/

which, alas, does not have a link in the first sentence to the actual letter, which is here

http://www.ncuc.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/NCUCPrivacyLetter28062012.pdf

Moreover, if one follows our invitation "You can read the Working Party’s entire letter here”, a click takes you to a dead link rather than the letter, which is here

http://www.icann.org/en/news/correspondence/kohnstamm-to-crocker-atallah-26sep12-en.pdf

and there’s a follow up letter here

http://www.icann.org/en/news/correspondence/kohnstamm-to-crocker-chehade-06jun13-en.pdf

Could someone maybe touch this up please, it’s a drag I couldn’t point people to our URL.

Thanks,

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer