[NCUC E-team] NCUC website in urgent need of care

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 18:05:58 CET 2014

Hi Stefi

> Bill-eagly-eye, have you spotted other weak points?
>
> I hope to have covered them all - I am in a break of teaching and I am a bit distracted.

Thanks for pinging folks on this. As I’ve said before, if we’re going to invite the ICANN community to our website to spy the program and maybe register, I’d be nice if we could at least fill the more obvious substantive holes and admin fixes.  Otherwise we fail to receive one of the major intended positive externalities of all this work on the conference, which was to make NCUC a bit less isolated and dissed and the subject of Rorsharch test hand waving speculations within the ICANNsphere.  It would really be great if people, including long-time critics, came to the website and though oh, this looks pretty impressive….or at least not unprofessional.

Looking in my saved e-t folder there’s I’ve sent multiple messages in the past on things I think need to be fixed that have not been, so not clear there’s much to add now.  I’d just call attention to my most recent 26 January message outlining some glaring fixable bits.

Thanks

Bill