[NCUC E-team] NCUC website in urgent need of care

Milan, Stefania Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu
Wed Feb 26 15:47:46 CET 2014

Great, Brenden, thanks!!

Slide show: we should create a new slide for SIngapore and get rid of the BBAA one.

The slide with the map and the number of members is automatically updated, so that can stay as it is.

Other possible items to take care of:

- box "Upcoming NCUC Meeting" on homepage ?

- the list of policy statements on homepage?: do we have any recent ones to add?

- there is a funny menu at the bottom of the pages: do we really need it? There is a contact form (where does that point? who reads the mails?)

- do we need the "Ballot" section under "Participate"?

- "About" section: do we need to have the ugly archive on the right-hand side? Shall we get rid of it?

-  again under "About": there is an empty page called "Roles". What is this intended to contain?

- under "Policy", two of the three items are actually empty pages. I am of the advice that it is better to have no page than empty pages. We can make them invisible, and resurrect them at need. What do you guys think?

- under "events": "Other presentations" is empty. Same as above?

- there is a box entitled "Tweets at ICANN" which appears in some pages and is actually empty...

Bill-eagly-eye, have you spotted other weak points?

I hope to have covered them all - I am in a break of teaching and I am a bit distracted.

Stefi