[NCUC E-team] E-team Digest, Vol 23, Issue 7

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 08:43:46 CET 2014

> On Dec 17, 2014, at 9:37 PM, Tapani Tarvainen <ncuc at TAPANI.TARVAINEN.INFO> wrote:
>
> If you won't be there and yet you're supposed to bear the
> grunt of the work in the future, I'm not so sure how much
> sense this would make.

Was that a slip of the tongue and you meant brunt of the work?  Although grunt works too…

I agree with Tapani.  Plus the meeting will be so packed and frenzied anyway that just getting a room will be difficult (I wrote to Glen yesterday but will withdraw the request).

Sometime early in the new year, how about we schedule a Google hangout or similar if you all have a preferred platform that approximates the functionalities you’d need to have an effective session.  This way maybe we can have a reasonably broad circle of engagement, too.

Bill