[NCUC E-team] E-team Digest, Vol 23, Issue 7

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Wed Dec 17 21:37:36 CET 2014

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 08:20:17PM +0000, Maryam Bakoshi (maryam.bakoshi at icann.org) wrote:

> Thanks Tapani, that¹s a great idea, but there is no travel support for me
> from ICANN.
> Could I join remotely?

That would depend on what kind of facilities there'd be...
I suspect most bars won't be practical for that, for example.

But a presentation that'd be useful for remote participants
would be rather different than what I had in mind, and much
less useful than hands-on sessions even at best.
If you won't be there and yet you're supposed to bear the
grunt of the work in the future, I'm not so sure how much
sense this would make.