[NCUC E-team] E-team meeting in Singapore?

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Wed Dec 17 20:32:17 CET 2014

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 11:46:40AM -0500, Brenden Kuerbis (bkuerbis at internetgovernance.org) wrote:

> Will roll with whatever the group decides, but my travel slot puts me in
> Singapore on Sunday. I'd prefer sometime during the week.

I would be fine with any day during the week as well - or any *days*,
another session or two (even in a bar or hotel room) might be useful, not
only for those who miss the first one but also as a refresher for others
(repetitio mater studiorum est and all that) and adding up stuff
there wasn't enough time for earlier.
One session won't turn anybody into a fully competent sysadmin anyway.
(I'm going to teach the subject to a bunch of CS students later in
the spring for 28 hours spread over 4 weeks... though I guess that'll
include stuff you don't need to know.)