[NCUC E-team] on membership

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 12:58:45 CEST 2014

Hi

Somehow I thought this had been addressed last year when these concerns were raised.  Applicants receive an auto reply, right?  What does it say?  Didn’t we include a line about the NCSG EC reviews when it meets and then approval goes to NCUC EC etc?  We didn’t say how often NCSG EC meets?  If not, maybe we should.

Digging through saved mail I’m not finding the discussion, except the process we agreed

On Jul 30, 2013, at 2:39 PM, Tapani Tarvainen <ncuc at TAPANI.TARVAINEN.INFO> wrote:

> 3. Processing of membership applications
>
> 3a. It was agreed that NCUC delegates to the NCSG EC (Milton Mueller
> and Rafik Dammak) will notify the NCUC chair and EC without delay
> whenever the NCSG EC approves new members who've indicated their
> desire to join NCUC, and once admitted to the NCUC, member database
> maintainers (WIlson Abigaba and Tapani Tarvainen) will add them to the
> database and mailing list.

Bill