William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 13:02:41 CEST 2014

I recall prior conversations about this but not the outcome, our lack of institutional memory being what it is. Don’t have time to dig through the archive right now. Procedural stuff like this out to be preserved for reference somewhere private on the webpage for future ET usage.

If indeed there is no linkage between a list subscription and entry into the membership data base, i.e. new members have to be manually added to both, then a priori I don’t see any reason why more than one person from an org member cannot be a list subscriber and engage in conversation.  That’s the norm; IGP’s an org member but both Milton and Brenden are here.  But we have to make sure that the org only gets to vote once.  I’m not really clear what happens with it’s members; Brenden do you two vote individually, as well as as IGP?  That shouldn’t happen, presumably, but I don’t know how carefully this has been enforced.

Bill

On Apr 6, 2014, at 12:10 PM, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> CIS is ncuc member and pranesh its representative, how many observers from the same organization can be in the list?
>
> Rafik
>
> On Apr 5, 2014 11:24 PM, "Joly MacFie" <joly at punkcast.com> wrote:
> and another..

> approval:
>
>     For:  geetha at cis-india.org
>     List: ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org
>
> At your convenience, visit:
>
>     http://lists.ncuc.org/cgi-bin/mailman/admindb/ncuc-discuss
>
> to process the request.

> Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
> WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com
>  http://pinstand.com - http://punkcast.com
>  VP (Admin) - ISOC-NY - http://isoc-ny.org

William J. Drake