[NCUC E-team] Boilerplate response & non-member mail list subscribers

Milan, Stefania Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu
Tue Apr 1 15:52:06 CEST 2014

Hi everyone

emerging from conferencing and reading all mails in one go.

Boilterplate fine, especially with the correction. One question: who checks the  "<admin email> with details"  (which I believe is mailman at lists.ncuc.org<mailto:mailman at lists.ncuc.org>?)?

Just to make sure that all mails are taken care of..

Greetings from Toronto, Stefania

________________________________
Da: e-team-bounces at lists.ncuc.org <e-team-bounces at lists.ncuc.org> per conto di Joly MacFie <joly at punkcast.com>
Inviato: marted? 1 aprile 2014 14.14
A: William Drake
Cc: e-Team
Oggetto: Re: [NCUC E-team] Boilerplate response & non-member mail list subscribers

On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 7:35 AM, William Drake <wjdrake at gmail.com<mailto:wjdrake at gmail.com>> wrote:
I seem to recall that we did a boilerplate statement last year, but I don't recall if whomever was dealing with subscription requests has used it.  I would certainly think something like "Thanks for your interest in subscribing to the Noncommerical Users Constitutency (NCUC) discussion list. Our list is publicly archived at: http://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-discuss/.  If you wish to join the list, we encourage you or your organization to become a member of NCUC. To do so, please follow the instructions here: http://www.ncuc.org/participate/become-a-member/" w

Perhaps there should be an additional clause.

"If, to your knowledge, you or your organization is already a member, and you would like to add an additional subscription, please contact <admin email> with details."

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com
-

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.