[NCUC E-team] NCUC Membership Update Needed

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Thu Mar 14 15:19:53 CET 2013

On Mar 13 11:45, Tapani Tarvainen (ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info) wrote:

> I'm presently trying to sort out the member list

Given the state it is in, in particular in that there's a lot
of outdated contact information, I propose to do this:

Spend a little more time to get at least emails of as many
members as possible, then send a message to each saying roughly
"this is what data we have on you as ncuc member,
please check it and send in any corrections".
And in the future do that every year.

How's that sound?

I can easily automate such a customized mass mailing
(we do just that for Effi members). We do need to
decide what information we _want_ to have, though.
E.g.,

Name
Type (individual/small org/large org)
Organization
Country
Role (official representative / additional representative / individual)
Domain(s)
Website
Primary contact email address
Alternate email addresses, if any