[NCUC E-team] Hosting the NCUC E-Platform

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at internetgovernance.org
Thu Mar 7 16:57:50 CET 2013

Hi Tapani,

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 7:47 AM, Tapani Tarvainen <ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
> wrote:

> On Mar 05 20:48, Tapani Tarvainen (ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info) wrote:
>
> > Is everybody happy with ssh & RSA?
>
> > Show of hands: who uses git regularly enough to remember
> > not only how to use it but also to actually use even when drunk? :-)
>
> Should I interpret the silence that only I and David are comfortable
> with either, or is everyone else just too busy to respond?

In my case, you can interpret it as deferring to your expertise. :)  Your
plan sounds fine to me.

I just hope that the EC (this one and future iterations) recognizes they
now need to ensure there is a "moderately experienced Linux admin"
available to support the infrastructure going forward.  Not that this is
necessarily difficult, just that it needs to happen.

-- B