[NCUC E-team] Wordpress upgrade

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Mon Jul 1 09:37:54 CEST 2013

There's a new version of Wordpress available, 3.5.2;
it is a security fix only, no new features, so it
should be a painless upgrade.

What worries me a little though is that whoever has
customized the theme has done things I don't quite
understand so I don't know how to fix them if they break.

There's also a new version of the theme, but that's
less important (and also more likely to break things);
I don't propose upgrading by myself at this point
(at least not until I figure out how the theme
has been customized).