[NCUC E-team] Redmine

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Thu Jan 31 00:24:10 CET 2013

Just FYI,

I and Kim talked about project management software,
basecamp and alternatives, and decided to set up
a little mockup or demo site using Redmine,
which she's used before and prefers to basecamp.

As we don't have our own server yet I created
a small vps on my own machine and installed Redmine
there, and Kim's been playing with it to create
something that'd give us an idea what it can do -
not so much to suggest it as a final solution
as to give as a starting point for comparing
alternatives and discovering what we need.

This was just so you know what's going on,
but it should soon be pretty enough to look at.
Stay tuned.