[NCUC E-team] VPS

Wilson Abigaba wilson at isoc.ug
Wed Jan 30 20:07:26 CET 2013

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 9:27 PM, Tapani Tarvainen
<ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info> wrote:

> Wilson, is it OK by you if I put this in the e-team's name
> to Maria & Bill for EC's consideration or do you feel more
> discussion is needed?

I think we should write some form of (a short)  formal document to
them (the Executive committee, then they can pass it on the finance
committee). It can be like the e-teams report and recommendations. I
am think a 2 page, with sections like Background, problems at hand,
analysis, work/discussions done so far, recommendations etc should
suffice. This can include justification why we need a VPS, the tools
we want to install etc,

I can start on this on my way home this weekend if that isn't too
late. Any other volunteers?

Kind Regards,
Wilson