[NCUC E-team] Website homepage mock up 1

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Tue Jan 29 00:40:33 CET 2013

Hi Sarah

This is indeed quite clean and nice looking, thanks much for putting in the time on it.  Personally, I'm not sure about us claiming to be the "heart of the Internet," which goes rather beyond our current "The home of civil society organizations and individuals in ICANN's GNSO," but the principle of foregrounding some sort of branding visual rather than having the usual overly cluttered textual front page is interesting and worth discussing.

We'll be talking a bit about e-platform issues in the meeting tomorrow.  If you could join in remotely and offer some thoughts that'd be really helpful.

What happened to your car?

Cheers

BD