[NCUC E-team] Website homepage mock up 1

Sarah Clayton sarahliannec at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 00:18:03 CET 2013

Hello everyone,

I have mocked up a homepage design for the new website. It is quite
modern/clean/fun. I welcome your constructive criticism/ideas.

I have started designing some more corporate looking homepage options
as well, although these are not yet finished. Unfortunately, all of
the problems associated with writing-off my car have unexpectedly cut
in to the time allocated to complete this work.

I will endeavour to participate in the meeting tomorrow.

Enjoy LA!

Sarah