[NCUC E-team] Mailing lists

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Sun Jan 20 10:46:05 CET 2013

On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 11:26:09AM +0200, Tapani Tarvainen (ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info) wrote:

> I would be happy to change [reply-to setting] so if desired.

I would also be happy to give the admin password(s) to whomever
we decide. For these team lists I don't think there's much to
do after initial setup, though.

Which reminds me to ask: how many of you have gpg keys? Not that
Mailman passwords are all that secret (Mailman mails them around
anyway), but I dislike sending password in the clear and we might have
more critical ones to share later.
You can find mine on the usual key servers, or here:
http://www.effi.org/gpg/tapani.tarvainen@effi.org.asc
(How about a little key signing party in LA?)

Anyway, you can see the set of lists here:

I left the lists visible but privately archived
and subscription by approval only.

> For the planned all members list, however, I would recommend (a),
> which is also how current ncsg-discuss list works.

I actually created ncuc-members list already, but hid
it from the above as it's not functional yet - I just wanted
to test importing archives from Syracuse listserv.
Seems to have worked, cf.
http://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-members/
(Most recent messages missing, as I downloaded
the archive yesterday, but it's easy enough to
resync it when we go public with it.)