[NCUC E-team] discuss list

Wilson Abigaba wilson at isoc.ug
Tue Feb 19 12:58:36 CET 2013

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 2:44 PM, William Drake <william.drake at uzh.ch> wrote:

> I can draft a brief welcome message and float it here in case ET folks think there's something I should have added.

I don't think I will have many comments on what you write. My main
emphasis would be the background and justification to this action so
that we point to it if any 'confusion' comes up.

> Shall we assume with lag time for doing all the above we're shooting for a launch like Friday?  So we'd have three days to do your voodoo with the archives, the membership comparison and sign up, and welcome note..?

Ed mentioned that we might be on holiday, so I am not sure if he will
be responding interactively for the next few days. I also haven't seen
much discussion on the finance list regarding the VPS but I am
optimistically assuming that its still early morning in New york, so
we'll have a good discussion in the next few hours.

Regards,
Wilson