[NCUC E-team] Archive

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Feb 11 20:57:30 CET 2013

Hi,

I think that every formal or task oriented email  list should be archived.
Even if it is a member's only archive.

I do not want to be subscribed to a 'work' list without an archive.
Otherwise people can misquote without any possible recourse.
Also long term accountability, i.e. the ability to check who did/knew/etc what & when depends on archives, even if they are closed archives until an investigation is required.

avri