[NCUC E-team] Cleaning up & winding down

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Tue Dec 10 11:59:29 CET 2013

Dear all,

My term in the EC is coming to an end, and I don't intend to be
very active in the NCUC after that, at least not for a while --
and that includes the e-team, server and website maintenance.
I intend to see the election through update the ec list and
ec web page as soon as results are in, but after that,
I'll fade in the background.

I don't intend to disappear from the face of the planet though
or even stop replying to email, but I will not take
any leadership or active maintainer role:
I'll leave it up to you guys or whoever the new EC
can draft to take care of things.
That is, I will probably reply if asked how something
should be done or why something's been done the way it has,
but probably not if asked to do it myself.

But, while I am dropping balls like a crazy juggler,
I try to drop at least the more important (or fragile)
ones softly. And I've got one week to go in NCUC EC, so I will
try to do something to make the transition easier:
first, some documenting (at least listing things
that need attention) and some cleaning up and
tying loose strings I've left dangling.

(More later.)