[NCUC E-team] [NCUC-EC] Interim Asian Representative

PeterGreen seekcommunications at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 7 03:49:31 CEST 2013

On Mon, 5 Aug 2013 17:47:42, Tapani wrote:>
> Hi Zuan,
>
> I just subscribed you to the ncuc-ec list (you should
> have reveiced confirmation message) and added your photo to
> http://www.ncuc.org/governance/executive-committee/

Hi Tapani,
Yes, I have received the confirmation mail subscribing me to the ncuc-ec list and also the photo.Thanks for your considerable efforts to incorporate both my Chinese-charater name and English name.All that is Ok.
> If you would send me URLs to your SOI, and homepage if you
> have a suitable one, I would add links to them there as well.
> And if you want to make any changes, just let me know.
With regards to my SOI,  I have been seeking help to create my SOI, unfortunately, I failed, previously I have found the following:  On May 5, 2013, at 22:11 PM, Robin wrote:Another reminder that anyone who wishes to contribute to NCSG policymaking should have filed a recent Statement of Interest with ICANN ("recent" = in the last year or sooner if material change).Here's the link for creating and maintaining GNSO Member Statements of Interests:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosoi/New+SOIsThrough the link, I still have difficulty creating my SOI.Thus,On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 06:16:18, I wrote to Glen:Dear Ms.Glen de Saint Géry,This is Peter Green from China. I joined NCSG and NCUC just few days before the start of ICANN Beijing Meeting. I think we have met duing the Beijing Meeting. Hope you are doing well.Since after the Beijing meeting,I have followed the discussions in this maillist. But according to Chair Miss Robin Gross's email, to contribute to policymaking, every member should create a Statement of Interest (SOI), for which I have found the following linkhttps://community.icann.org/display/gnsosoi/New+SOIsbut I have great difficulty in finding the way to create one.I am writing with the hope of obtaining some help from you, do I need a ID and Password to create my SOI, if so, could you please deliver them to me?Thanks.Looking forward to your reply.PeterNow fortunately, you have come to me, could you please offer me some help to create a SOI?All the BestPeter