[NCUC E-team] Ning shutdown

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at internetgovernance.org
Fri Aug 9 21:20:51 CEST 2013

I just backed up the entire old website (300 MB) to my local drive. I
can't share it via my Dropbox (not enough space available). Can I ftp
it to the ncuc server? Any other suggestions?

Unless I hear anything otherwise in the next few hours, I will go
ahead and decommission the old site.
Brenden Kuerbis
Internet Governance Project
http://internetgovernance.org